Monday, November 8, 2010

View From My Window

So, we don't really update this. And I was thinking about this on the weekend and thinking that it was a shame and I missed writing these posts. I don't have time to write them, but I don't have time for anything and won't for several years.

So, I thought I'd post anyway.

Nothing too interesting or dramatic, and if you, dear reader, decide it isn't really up to scratch, that's OK. I don't really have time to deal with that, but I'm sure Samaritans or LifeLine would be glad to help you work through that struggle.

So, our boys have been sick all of October. We've done high temperatures, chest infections, vomiting, diarrhea, wheezing, coughing, steroids, antibiotics, many trips to doctors, many sleepless nights. Hurray for last week, where we had two well boys on Tuesday and things just got better from there. And hurray for patient boys who coped really well with being sick.

And it's Autumn, which always surprises me with its wealth of colours and crisp, cold air. It starts so gently and crescendoes with freezing rain, frosts and gold, red, brown whipping about in the chill wind.

I like autumn. JMB

2 comments:

Laetitia :-) said...

Is the cute cubby house in your yard or is it your neighbour's?

Yeah, I need to write a blog post too.

Baddelim said...

No, sorry. It's a bike shed. And it's in the neighbour's garden. (Both back yards are our neighbour's).